Moving and Learning
The Importance of Physical Activity in the Early Years
Join Patty Kimbrell, M.Ed. and the Healthy Apple Program for a fun workshop showcasing how movement influences a child’s brain development, social skills, and academic performance.
- Activities for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers
- Strategies to increase physical activities
- In limited space
- Indoors and outdoors
- When creating and using homemade props
- While integrating school readiness skills
- And limit screen time
- Family communication strategies that increase active play
Sat, Jun 24, 10:30am-2:30pm
At Children’s Council of San Francisco
445 Church Street
Free lunch will be provided!
Register above or contact Raegan Sales at email@example.com
Or by calling 415-355-6287
Priority will be given to Healthy Apple participants.