Learn how to incorporate more physical activity into your program with tips and resources from the Healthy Apple Program and our toolkit, developed in partnership with Healthy Hearts SF. This hands-on workshop will get you up and moving to give you many ideas to increase daily structured activity at your site. Topics include:
- Building on Established Activities
- Integrating New Games and Activities into the Day
- Physical Activity Policy
- Why you should have a policy
- Get started with policy templates
- Sharing ideas and your policy with parents
Thu, Aug 3, 6:30pm-8:30pm
At Children’s Council of San Francisco
445 Church Street
Light dinner will be provided.
Register above or contact Raegan Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by calling 415-355-6287
Priority will be given to Healthy Apple participants.