Cooking Matters- Presented by 18 Reasons on Thursdays, 6:00 to 8:00 pm 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28, 10/5 & 10/12 (please plan to attend all six classes)
Learn how to prepare fast, delicious and healthy meals on a budget. Cooking is a family activity! School-age children are encouraged to attend.
Come join us for 6 FREE cooking classes!
Practice skills like:
- Preparing healthy and delicious recipes quickly.
- Involving kids in age-appropriate cooking tasks.
- Buying fruits and vegetables on a budget.
- Comparing prices to find bargains.
- Reading and comparing food labels.
- Planning affordable meals and sticking to your budget!
In each class you will:
- Cook and eat a healthy meal.
- Receive a FREE bags of fresh produce and new recipes to make at home.
Graduates from Cooking Matters will receive a:
- Free book full of tasty recipes and tips on how to choose and buy healthy, low-cost foods.
- Reusable grocery bag.